Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hillary Makes A Joke

Hillary Clinton challenged Barack Obama to a bowling match after his disastrous (but it was only eight frames!) 37-point game.

I thought it was sort of amusing, if you set aside the fact that I'd have my lab-mutt lead the country rather than any of the three candidates currently in the public eye.

But strategically, I think it was a mistake, especially with offering a two frame handicap to the 46-year old man. I'm guessing HRC hasn't been hitting lanes much--ever, most likely. It's going to be much easier for him to boost his game into the 100+ score than it will be for her look not uncomfortable on the lanes. We won't even go into the dangers to her hips.


Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.