Monday, September 21, 2015

The Bitmalestrom is moving...

I've decided to split up the blog into (at least) two parts.

The movie stuff is going to moviegique.com. Stuff will also be appearing at the National Sentinel, in their entertainment area.

The rest of it will be going to bitmaelstrom.com. I'm going back to trying to make sense out of political—well, less political and more philosophical things, which Twitter is nigh useless for. I'm also recording some music and digging up some old fiction.

The only way to win is not to play.

I haven't imported all my posts to the blogs yet. That has been a nightmare.

Also, a feature I was really looking forward to in WordPress doesn't actually exist. So I'm bummed about that. Check out the Fury Road Redux, The Second Mother, Rififi and coming soon:

Learning to Drive
Tales
Black Mass
Goodnight Mama
Psycho (55th Anniversary, TCM Presents)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.