Thursday, August 29, 2013

Letter to the Tooth Fairy

Remember this?

The Fearless Vampire Tooth Fairy Killer

It's been a while since we've heard from the Tooth Fairy, but The Flower lost a tooth, and scrawled a letter to her, folded it up tight, and wrote a bunch of little notes on the flaps. See what you think.
Front flap:

To TF
My first real friend

Already choked up. Here's the main body:

Dear TF,
I know we haven't talked in a while. I am 12 now. I know that I am getting older and that means we won't talk as much if at all. But I want you to know that you have made my life better and made me happier and helped me keep believing. I wish that I could find the words to tell you [what you] mean to me.
I hope this is not our last [letter] because I still have so many unanswered questions and I value our friendship. If this is our last letter please tell me.
You have helped me so much.
Love
[The Flower]
Please answer
Then on the back flaps:
Will my tooth grow back?
You do not have to give me any money
I'd rather have a letter
Sorry my room is messy
No words.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You're a blessed man to have such awe and wonder nearby.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.