Monday, November 3, 2008

Taylon Doon Update

I've found it challenging to release my words without some rereading. And rewriting, even, though I've never been a big rewriter, frankly. Quite possibly the key to my lack of success. Still.

So I'll be releasing each bit I write 2-3 days after I write it. The critical thing being that I can stand to read it without altering it tremendously.

The first day went fine, not so much on the second. This is day three; we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow, I'll release the first day or two.

Update: Day three went pretty well, and day four is looking good. I'll have to make up some time for day 2, and I probably should overshoot for those days where I get compulsively edit-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.