Thursday, March 19, 2009

Treadmill Desk, Week 11

Friday: 140 minutes.

I was lucky to get this much in, given the time at work.

Monday: 404 minutes

Tuesday: 431 minutes

I didn't think I was going to do well this week time-wise but it's looking pretty good now. I might crack 30 hours.

Wednesday: 300 minutes

Well, maybe not....

Thursday: 455 minutes

I did most of my taxes on the treadmill today. That way, at least something productive was going on.

Not quite 29 hours. I may take week 12 off. Maybe every 12th week.... Not sure why. Maybe just to break things up a bit. I might not be able to do it, actually. I do get a little antsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.