Thursday, March 26, 2009

Treadmill Desk, Week 12

It would actually make more sense, in a sort of OCD way, to rest on the 13th week. That way there'd be four rest periods in a year.

I don't even know if I'm going to repeat this. But my mind immediately went there. Don't even know if I'm going to make it through a whole week without the treadmill. We'll see. So far, zero.
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I did an hour on Sunday while finishing my taxes and an hour-and-a-half on Tuesday while working. I'm walking better, though, in general, which makes me wonder if I have to strike some sort of balance-thingy.

I'm more an extremist. Well, so far, so good, anyway. We'll see how it plays out.
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Well, that was interesting. I moved a lot better this week without the treadmill.

I may have to resort to some sort of moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.