Monday, September 15, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 24

270 to 280 minutes. The acclimation process is ending, I can tell. 2-3 hours is about as long as I can without a break, not because I'm tired but because of the feet. I'll try going barefoot again later. Then, if that doesn't work, I may go to a real shoe. I hope I don't have to, though. My feet are happiest outside of shoes.

I'm getting fewer issues elsewhere in the body as well, which is a good sign that I've acclimated. Initially, I'd have a lot of lower back stiffness after a couple of hours. And then a whole lot at the end of the day after sitting down for a while.

Next up will be some sort of stretching. I've always been stiff, even in martial arts. I mean, I got to the point where I could kick someone in the head, but it never came easy. (On the other hand, it's lots more reliable to kick low.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.