Friday, September 26, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 35

0 minutes, again, today. Only without the eight hours at Knott's to balance it out.

We did not get a lot of sleep the night before. The Boy had some stomach problems after the park (at least it was after) and didn't get much sleep. He felt pretty crummy all day and I had a lot of non-computer stuff to do.

Physically, though, I was totally up to doing a bunch of hours. That's cool. I have a few occasional foot issues left, but otherwise, I'd say I've successfully integrated the treadmill into my workday.

This ends week 5 since I got the new treadmill. I'll probably start changing to a weekly post that I update daily, starting on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Gee everybody loves these threadmill posts. It's almost as bad as my Grusinskaya and Peggy posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.