Monday, June 30, 2008

More on Full Frontal Male Nudity

Besides the pointy breast thing and the review of Traci Lords bio whorishly titled "Traci, I Love You", the other big hit I get is on full frontal male nudity (FFMN for short).

To which I can only say: What the hell is wrong with you pervs?

FFMN is for comedy purposes, and it has to be an organic thing. One simply shouldn't be trolling the internet looking for it!

I'm s'prised I have to explain this to you people.

What kind of blog do you think this is?

2 comments:

  1. saw your post on my blog about the textbooks and didn't know where/how to reply. YES, I still have LOTS of books. Only about 15-20 books sold out of about 20 boxes. You can come and look at them or I MIGHT try a garage sale on 4th of July too. email me at daekae@sbcglobal.net and I will give you my # to arrange to meet me.

    Sincerely,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you tried to get Titus to comment and instead got the business. So to speak. Hee hee.

    Spam just doesn't come in the can anymore.

    Hey wait a minute. That's something Titus would have posted.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.