Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Looks like another perfect day....

I got myself a convertible in December. In what is a remarkably "me" set of circumstances, the guy selling me the car totally ripped me off, yet I only paid $940 for the car.

More on that later. I actually just decided I needed a small car, so I grabbed this one and have been quite happy with it. It's just a coincidence that it's a convertible.

Since the weather has been inclement, I've had the top up since I got it. But yesterday, with temperatures hovering around 80, I decided to put the top down.

And it was fun.

I have, of course, ridden in convertibles before. And there's no doubting that this car is a piece of, uh, a piece of Geo, but it was a blast. A clichéd blast.

If the car lasts to the end of the year, it will have saved me money. Then, if it breaks down, I can just find another one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.