Monday, February 11, 2008

Newsflash: Breasts Always Good For Hits

I've been getting a lot of hits for "pointy breasts".

Not all that surprising, except that I'd forgotten I'd written that entry. So I was a bit shocked to see people coming here after googline "torpedo shaped breasts".

Thanks for the mammaries.

I joked with Trooper York about doing an ongoing series on breast shapes over history, but it'd be hard to deny I'd get more hits than I normally do if I went that route. Hey, Althouse created one of her most notorious posts by mixing breasts with politics. (I'm sorry, but I laugh every single time I see that picture.)

But I suppose if I said Warren G. Harding was a boob, I wouldn't get the same reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.