Monday, February 4, 2008

New Kind Of Link Farming?

My authority on Technorati just went up to a whopping five, because I've been linked by three bloggers in the past day.

Thing is, these don't seem to be real blogs. They seem to consist entirely of entries from other blogs, as teasers. I didn't see any ads on the ones I could get to, but I suspect shenanigans.

Interestingly (or maybe not), Technorati seems to have no way to contact anyone to let them know. It's probably buried in there somewhere but like many online organizations, they seem to go out of their way to hide the contact info.

I guess we'll see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.