Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Tillys

I miss Meg Tilly.

I have nothing against Jennifer Tilly, mind you, that poker-playing, smoky-voiced sexpot, co-star with Brad Dourif of the last three Chucky movies.

But I miss Meg. I remember seeing One Dark Night as a kid and that she sort-of dwindled after Agnes of God and faded away completely after the third, forgotten remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

She was good, though, and while looked similar to her sister, gave off a completely different vibe.

Guess I'll go read her blog.

1 comment:

  1. But the tits on those girls...yummy,yummy. I would love to be part of a Tilly sandwich.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.