Friday, February 15, 2008

Working for the Weekend

One of many songs I never heard in the '80s. It wasn't until it appeared on a "greatest hits" twenty years later that I heard it.

But I digress. The Boy, unlike his parents or any one in his family (going back 3-4 generations) is something of a mogul. We sent him to take some classes on money over the summer, but the best these guys had was "Open an IRA and don't buy anything. 50 years from now, you can retire!"

So, we decided to send him here. And that's pretty much taking up this weekend. I'll try to get the Cloverfield review up tomorrow, though. And I'll put up my thoughts on the class, too, for those who are interested.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.