Friday, October 10, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Week 7

Saturday: 130 minutes.

Sunday: 90 minutes.

Monday: 390 minutes. (I think a record for longest consecutive time.) I was deeply involved in programming for this; the treadmill pretty much vanished, which is how it should be. I'm doing more barefoot as well.

Tuesday: 110 minutes. (I was trying to get some reading done. Little luck there, though.)

Wednesday: 360 minutes.

Thursday: 210 minutes. (1290, so far.)

Friday: 320 minutes.

Total: 1610 minutes. Just shy of 27 hours. Last two days were surprisingly rough and I actually had a leg cramp this morning. Little weird. I think I'd like to hit 35 hours a week on a regular basis.

Oh, I did kick up the speed a bit to 0.7-0.8 mph and I didn't drop back down to 0.5 at all--that's actually become to slow. So that might be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.