Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympic Badminton

I don't really have much to add. I just wanted to say

OLYMPIC BADMINTON

It's pronounced "bad-mitton". We sort of played it as kids--it doesn't take much space.

Am I wrong in thinking this is like the curling of the summer olympics?

One good thing about it, though, is it gives you an excuse to say "shuttlecock".

Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!
Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!
Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!Shuttlecock!

4 comments:

  1. You have decided to be a hit-whore this morning I take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think people Google much for Shuttlecock. OK, maybe rhhardin....

    I just was flipping and there was Olympic Badminton. I didn't know it was an Olympic sport.

    If I were link whoring, I would've spelled it "shuttle cock".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that handball is the most ridiculous "sport."

    I'm starting my own handball team. Are you good at standing around, and being senseless? If so, you could be a starter on my team.

    But, you do have a treadmill desk, so you're probably to athletic for this sport. The search for teammates continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could break training! Eat a lot of donuts!

    Kelly (@ loaded questions) and I were going to start a luge team a few years ago.

    I think based on the premise we could both lie down pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.