Saturday, August 23, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 2

I did at least five hours on Friday on the treadmill.

I took a couple of breaks, though. It's not the speed; everything's smooth enough that a 1mph speed is easily doable--except for the feet.

My feet really hurt. So I took a couple of breaks and lowered the speed for a while.

Promisingly, however, Saturday morning my feet were fine, so I'm thinking this will wear off over time.

Sole's customer support is apparently overloaded. I've told my story of woe to Jennifer a couple of times--she has a delicious southern accent, I don't mind--but apparently she's just front line and doesn't send anything out. I'm waiting for a call back from their technical support to itemize what's missing and what they can send out.

It's not stopping me from using it, though it would be were I running.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just had a plate of mashed potatos and another of french fries for lunch. That's my kind of work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh. You know, you probably lead a more active life than I do; I know if I don't do something, I'll drop dead in ten years.

    ReplyDelete

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.