Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Update

I did treadmill over the weekend, but I'm hampered by the stopping of the treadmill.

The new one comes tomorrow, allegedly.

Meanwhile, it's pretty much all Olympics all the time. Everyone's staying up late and looks like they've been beaten with a stick all day, but there are only a few more days to go.

Kelly@LoadedQuestions and I once postulated forming a luge team. (Lying down: how hard can it be?) She likes to point out that there's no luging at the summer Olympics, but I say that's the best way to medal.

I'll post a review of Mirrors later (The Boy sez "it's great!") and try to finish my combat system post, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.