Friday, August 1, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 2

I managed to get three sessions of 90, 75 and 37 minutes on the treadmill today, so not quite 3-and-a-half hours. The fact that it stopped sooner and sooner after each time suggests that my $50 investment may not be good for very long.

My feet hurt. But then, they usually do.

Typing is easy. Positional stuff--mousing--is a little trickier.

I need a few more days to see if this will work. Meanwhile research for the replacement treadmill proceeds. The trick is in the timing: Don't invest any money in a new one if the scheme isn't going to work out, but; don't lose the mo' by having the old one break before I replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.