Thursday, August 14, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 13

0 minutes today!

What's this? Have I given up?

Nah. I could've put in some time, though. I didn't because I'm preparing iteration 2 of the Treadmill Desk. The new machine's supposed to come tomorrow.

Well, that and because the electricians were here at 7:30 in the AM to make sure everything had enough power. I don't know if sleep-deprivation plus a lot of work plus a treadmill is a good combination. (It probably would be. Exercise can reduce some of the negative effects of fatigue, ironically enough.)

I'll probably get less than the desired amount tomorrow, because I'll need to assemble the damn thing, and fiddle with stuff, etc. But Friday should be golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.