Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Treadmill Desk Day 4

Day 4, 0 minutes.

I went into the office Monday and was pretty much tied up all evening.

I have a theory that all offices eventually turn into Initech from Office Space. We're being asked for car insurance information and being told to put the company on our insurance. In case we're on a business trip and in an accident, presumably, the company isn't liable. (The company doesn't send me anywhere, of course. I even work at home, fercryinoutloud.)

But ask yourself: Is it good for the company?

Anyway, today (Tuesday) is looking good. I've already done an hour. Should be able to get six in today and finish up some big projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.