Friday, September 5, 2008

Treadmill Desk, Day 15

I thought, after yesterday, I might have to take it easy today, but I did 420 minutes and it wasn't bad at all. I could've done more but I decided to back off a bit. By switching from shoes to bare feet and back, I eliminated most of the discomfort I had, and at seven hours switching wasn't helping.

I was actually really busy, and kept the treadmill at 0.5 the whole time. I didn't have time to mess with it, and I'm in no rush. I do have a small problem of sometimes wanting to work at the desk while my feet still hurt, so the key is to get to where 8 hours is no big deal, in case I need to put in a few more.

Last night The Boy used the treadmill at 3mph for about an hour--while playing Flash games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.