Thursday, September 11, 2008

Treadmill Desk Day 20

I ended up doing 5 hours today, fairly comfortably.

Bought some more shoes at the summer clearance from Wal-Mart. They have some really cheap pairs going for 50 cents, so I picked up a couple of those to see if they'd do the trick.

Why so many shoes?

  1. Dogs
  2. The Boy (his feet are the same size as mine, so he's been known to commandeer shoes)
  3. They're cheap; they'll break for sure.
  4. It'll be a year before I can buy them again at this price.
  5. I can keep spares in the car. One thing about being a parent is that you have more situations where you suddenly need an extra set of clothes or shoes than you might expect.

I think we're very close to the time where the treadmill-desk just becomes a fact of life, not something extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.