Saturday, July 12, 2008

You only live twice--three ti--let me get back to you on this.

A lot of the comments in this thread of the "who cares what happens after I die?" reminded me of something.

A friend of mine, who believes in reincarnation, said this to me once:

People get the idea of past lives wrong. They get all excited about living in the past and who they were.

The important thing about having lived before is that it likely means you're going to live again.

Reincarnation gives you a completely selfish reason to leave the world in a better place. You will literally and personally inherit the world you make.

Makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab an umbrella. Unleash hell. Your mileage may vary. Results not typical. If swelling continues past four hours, consult a physician.